Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rockin' Birthday

Good morning!  I am so glad it's Saturday!  The boys are off at a Lowe's workshop, so it's just me and the girl here right now.  Although I'm thinking a nap is soon in order, lol!  As I was looking through my card stash the other day I realized I am really low on birthday cards, especially girly ones.  So I will be working on replenishing that!  (We have a large family and lots of April birthdays too!)

I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday for this card.



Supplies:
Most are from a kit, but I added
SU cs Going Grey, DCWV Onyx
Image colored with Copics
Crystal Stickles

Thanks for stopping by!
Colleen

6 comments:

mulberry station said...

Hi Colleen, Your card is adorable and love the gray and pink color scheme. Fun take on the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week.
Nancy SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Colleen, love your image great for a teenage girl. Love your colour combo they work perfectly together. Your design papers work perfectly. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Such a pretty Bella card. I love the fun papers too!! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Colleen, this is such a perfect teenage girls birthday card! Love your colors. Thanks for joining us at SSW!
Judi SSW DT

Arlana 11426 said...

What a sweet card. Love your pink and gray colors. Arlana@SSW!!!

Janet said...

...this was my kit from SCS:)..love what you did with it!!!...
hugs