Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bouncy Birthday

Good afternoon from a cloudy, rainy, Ohio day (but the grass is really green!)  We've been inside the past few days from the cold and a slightly sick kiddo, so I put the time to good use and made a couple of cards (lol).

Here is another birthday card I put together from a card kit (it's so cheery, isn't it?)  I just added the cardstock.

I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week (love their sketches!)


Supplies:
All from a card kit, but I added
SU cardstock in Only Orange, Taken with Teal and Tempting Turquoise
Images was colored in with Copics
Sentiment is PTI Mega Mixed Messages
Ovals cute with punches

Thanks for stopping by!
Colleen

7 comments:

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous card! fab papers & such a sweet image. I had a space hopper just like the one the moose is on many years ago lol! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Colleen, this image is so cute, I had a space hopper just like that one I couldn't see myself on it now more likely on the ground and my feet in the air. Love this image and great colours and your design papers are just so pretty.
Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

mulberry station said...

I love bouncy balls. Loved them when my kids were little. Your little Moose couldn't be cuter. Such a cute Birthday card. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

Soooo cute and put a smile on my face right away! Such fun colors too!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana 11426 said...

Love your sweet card. Love that paper ans such sweet colors. Arlana@SSW!!!

Sharon Basel said...

This is just the cutest card Colleen! I love your fun, bright colors - they're so happy and perk me right up! Adorable image too. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon, SSW-DT

AnnMarie said...

Adorable card! Stopping by to say hi! Miss you! :)