Sunday, April 3, 2011

Competing Princesses - March Kit

Hello and I hope you are all having a nice weekend!  This is my card I put together for this month's round of competing Paper Princesses.  Our blog group is having a 3-month "competition" where we take turns hostessing a round and send each member of our group the same card supplies to make a card and see what we each come up with.  It's really fun to see what we can all make using the same supplies and they are all so unique and different.  This round was my turn to hostess, and I put together a spring kit.  Melanie was the other hostess for this round, and we decided to use a sketch as the common theme.






Supplies:
PTI cardstock
DP - DCWV
misc brads
PTI felt and flower die
Image - Elyzabells colored with Copics
Gold Stickles
PTI buttons
Oval punches
misc ribbon
PTI sentiment - Mega Mixed Messages

Thanks for stopping by!
Colleen

2 comments:

Craft Paper said...

So cute!!! Thanks for the great kit and sketch!!!!

marsha said...

This looks fabulous Colleen! Thank so much, I'd beter get my card posted!
Hugs,
Marsha