Sunday, April 24, 2011

Joyful Expectations

Good morning!  I'm here today with another card using a TSB image.  I wanted to make a card for my cousin and his wife who are expecting their second child - so I thought this image would be perfect!  I love how this turned out.

Also, TSB is sponsoring the Creative Inspirations Challenge this week and the theme is to use anything digi.  Easy peasy!  Stop by and play along if you have a chance!


Supplies:
Image by TSB colored with Copics
SU cardstock Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
SU designer paper
Nesties
Gold Stickles
misc ribbon
Martha Stewart corner punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Colleen

1 comment:

Christy Dillman said...

Colleen- I love the simple design and the green/brown combo is perfect! The image is the start, which you have colored beautifully!

Hugs,
Christy