Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's a Birthday Hop!

It's time to hop again with The Stamping Boutique!  The theme is birthday and we are celebrating our fabulous manager Christy's birthday as well!  TSB has some lovely birthday images, one of which I used on my card below.

Please leave a comment before continuing on, and leave a comment on each member's blog along the way.  If you get lost, please start at the Stamping Boutique blog.  From here, head over to Collette's blog.

Thanks for visiting!


**You Are Here**Colleen **


15 comments:

Collette said...

Sweet job, Colleen - love your pairing w/that DP ... great job, I know Christy will love it.

Miranda said...

Colleen your card is cute, so sweet the the cupecake DP end the fairy on top of the cake
hugs
Miranda

Heide said...

Adorable! Love the BG paper and the image is colored perfectly!

Debbie said...

What a sweet card. Love it!

Unknown said...

Cute card... Love your color choices! Thanks for sharing!

Mary M. said...

Great card. I really love that image.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the cupcake paper you've used. TFS.

Pat said...

Love the cute birthday cake fairy!! Thanks for sharing!

Christy said...

Love the gittery wings and cupcakes! Really cute card!

Kecia said...

Isn't this image the greatest? Your cake looks yummy, and I love the layout, with your circle panel taking the center stage.

AnnMarie said...

So, so cute, Colleen! :)

Margaret said...

So girlish. I love it.

Arts by Sara said...

Oh Colleen... You did a beautiful job with Cynthia! I love the added sparkle and the DP is awesome! I hope you have a wonderful Sunday! Happy Creating! Sara

Amanda said...

YUMMY card Colleen! :D Great job! :D Thanks for participating!

Christy Dillman said...

I love the cupcake paper, so sparkly and yummy looking! I had a big slab or chocolate cake Saturday afternoon too, just like one Cynthia is sitting on!

Thanks for thinking of me on my b-day!

Hugs,
Christy