Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sweet Girl Thanks

It's chaos here this week. I have my son's 5th birthday party this Saturday, so I'm madly trying to shop, clean, and plan. That being said, I had to have some relaxing stamp time last night:)

This littls cutie is from CC Designs - Swiss Miss Rosalie. I made this card for 3 challenges. Mojo Monday #121 (the sketch), Corrosive Challenge #46 (distressing), Cupcake Craft Challenge #73 (going girly), and Tuesday Morning Sketches #28 (buttons and bows).


Materials are SU cardstock in Almost Amethyst, some ivory, white and pink papers from my scrap pile. The floral DP is DCWV. I distressed the pink white core cardstock with some sandpaper around the edges, and also inked the edges of the 2 white pieces with almost amethyst ink. Rosalie is colored in with Copics and Bic Mark-its and the hearts are highlighted with clear stickles. I used the cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder too. Buttons and flowers are from my stash. Ribbon is PTI brown twill.
Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

16 comments:

Marlene said...

Cute card, Colleen. Love the little scalloped circle in the upper right hand corner.

Melina said...

Very cute! I love this week's Mojo Monday sketch!

Melissa Craig said...

How adorable is this! I really like your take on the challenge.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jennifer said...

This is sooo cute! I love your coloring & how sweet does she look?! Hugs!

AnnMarie said...

Very sweet card!

marsha said...

She is adorable! Love your layout.

Hugs,
Marsha

JayLynn said...

Aww, this is adorable!

Gabby said...

Adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Lesley said...

Colleen, I love your card! I used Rosalie too for a couple of those same challenges:)

Jane B. said...

Absolutely adorable! What a great card!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge this week!

Angela said...

Awww, she's a cutie! Love how you used your buttons with the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Tracey said...

What a fab card. Your coloring is perfect. TFS!

Theresa said...

Beautiful DP...love the color combinations.

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Sassytjw - DT

kandistar said...

Love the card, especially the use of the flowers as embellishments, they fit the card perfectly! *Candace*

Moira said...

Very pretty!

Love the flower cluster!

April said...

Super adorable card...I love that DP..pink and cream...great combo!