Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunshine Sunday

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Today is my day for Sunshine's Stamps. This little guy is new for Valentine's day. You can find him the the Sunshine's Stamps Store. His name is Romeo;)


Supplies are image - Sunshine's stamps, paper is SU green galore and gable green and tempting turquoise. DP is misc from my stash. He is highlighted with clear stickles. Squares are cut with Nestabilities, and the ovals are cut using punches. Buttons and ribbon are misc from my stash.
Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

13 comments:

Tracey said...

Love it. Great colors!!!!

Just Me said...

Oh this is so cute!!

Melina said...

He's very cute :)

Melanie said...

Colleen awesome card, so cute. What a fun image!!

Jennifer said...

This is sooo sweet Colleen! I love him. Great job with your card. Hugs!

marsha said...

How cute! I love the blue and green and what an adorable bunny!

Hugs,
Marsha

Sunshine said...

Awesomeness! I think I am losing it today. I was sure I commented on this lovely card earlier today...yup...losing it. I love the colours and layout of this card. Romeo is just handsome!! Great card!

stuffie said...

Love the colors~! I just love this bunny!!!

Lesley said...

He's so cute, great card!

JayLynn said...

I love the double ribbon and those buttons! Great card :)

Helen Dooley said...

great card!! The colors are perfect.

Moira said...

Love the colours on this card!

I'm really thinking I need to invest in the nestabilities!

April said...

I love that you made the bunny blue...I'm so scared to step over that boundry and make things colors than what they really are! I love this!!!