Friday, January 8, 2010

From a Secret Sister

I am in a secret sister swap on SCS and each month, we send 2 card kits to our sister. This is a card I made from one I received this month. This is also my first attempt at an easel card. I really enjoyed making it and will definitely do more!

I love this little Riley and all the papers too! I can't give deets, but I did color him in with Bic Mark-Its and copics. I also used some Stickles to hightlight. The XOXO is a brad, which is pretty cool. Also, the heart stamps at the bottom are SU.



Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

11 comments:

Lesley said...

Awwe, too cute! Great card!

marsha said...

I totally love this! The dp is perfect to use with red and that is just the cutest Riley!

Hugs,
Marsha

AnnMarie said...

Awesome easel card! You have inspired me to try one! Your coloring is super! Yay for card kits! :)

Jennifer said...

This is sooo adorable! I like that you tried the easel card. I love them too. Great card. Hugs!!

Heather said...

Cute card!

Welcome to the Sunshine DT!

Kym Weber said...

Really adorable card! Great coloring! Love the red and black together!

paige said...

terrific card!

Helen Dooley said...

What a cute card. I really love the image.

Tracey said...

What an adorable card. Gotta love Riley!!

Moira said...

For the love of Moose!

Love it girl!

April said...

Super cute kit...love that DP!