Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CCC#16/SSS38 Plus a Little Sunshine

Hello! I have another card to share with you today!

This is for a couple challenges. Our Crafty Critters blog group challenge #16 - create a Valentine's card using pink, red and white, with black as an accent. And The Sweet Stop challenge SSS38 - the sketch.

The little bee is Sunshine's Stamps Sweet Bee. You can find him here.


I used SU Real Red, Pink Passion, and Basic Black cardstock. The image is colored in with Bic Mark-Its and highlighted with Stickles. The background is embossed with the Cuttlebug paisley embossing folder. Sentiment is SU. The curlies are cut out with the Cricut (Use Your Imagination). Scalloped squares are Nestabilities. Dew drops and flowers are from my stash.

Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

15 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh, I love that little bee, great job!

JayLynn said...

Oooh how cute is this card! And I love those flourishes!!

Melina said...

Very cute. I love the scalloped edges and pearls.

Sunshine said...

This is such a nice card! I love the layout and design details are terrific. Those flourishes are awesome! Which Cricut machine did you use? I have an Expression I just got for Christmas...haven't used it yet. It takes all Cricut cartridges but I need to know which make of them to look for. Did that make any sense? It's early here and I haven't had my coffee yet?!! LOL!! Great job hon! I love it!! :^D

marsha said...

So cute - love the bee!

Hugs,
Marsha

Colleen said...

Hi Sunshine!
I also have the Expression:) I used the "Use Your Imagination" cartridge here.

Jennifer said...

Such a cute card! Love the details and your coloring. Hugs!

Tracey said...

awww....so cute. I like the black swirl punches, adds a nice accent to the card. Welcome to Sunshine Stamps!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Very cute! I love pink & black together.

Christina said...

This is just beautiful!!! LOve the way you did it!

paige said...

love the color combo used with this image!

Melanie said...

Aw girl I love this, amazing job!!

Terria said...

Great color with such a cute image great job.

Just Me said...

I just love how you did this!!

Moira said...

Very nice - love the swirls!