Sunday, January 17, 2010

Little One

I am so excited - my sister and her husband are expecting their first baby (it's a girl!) in May. I know this is a little early, but I made this card for her shower:) I LOVE this color combo for babies - it's the colors in my little girl's room too!

It's also for the Papertake Weekly Challenge. I used their sketch #32, slightly modified.



Supplies are SU cardstock in Pretty in Pink and certainly celery. Images are SU and Stamping Bella. Embellishments are misc from my stash. I also used the swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder and Nestabilies for the image and the frame. The image is colored in with Bic Mark-Its and Copics.
Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

11 comments:

marsha said...

Colleen,
This is just sooo adorable! I love your colors and embossing - great easel card too!

Hugs,
Marsha

Melina said...

Awww this is so sweet! Congrats to your family :) Beautiful colors on this great easel card

Tracey said...

Awww...this is so cute. Congrats to your family!

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Congrats to your family! Babies are sweet!

Lesley said...

How adorable, I love the color combo and the embossing!

Elizabeth P said...

Congratulations Colleen!!! Your card is so cute! I love your colours combo! ;)

Melanie said...

Precious, love this girl!!

JayLynn said...

I love this easel card! Such pretty pastel colours and that image is adorable!

AnnMarie said...

Awwww! Adorable card Aunt Colleen!!! Congrats!

Moira said...

Oh my goodness this is so adorable!

Great job!!

April said...

Another easel card...I love it! Great colors!