Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunshine's Stamps/Mojo Monday

I hope you are all having a nice Sunday afternoon! We're just hanging around today as my husband is trying to fix our shower. (How am I the lucky one to have the no-pressure shower this morning?)

I wanted to take time to share this card with you because I am so excited to be a part of Sunshine's Stamps design team! This digi image is new for Valentine's Day. It is call Sealed with a Kiss. You can find it here. There's many other fantastic images to check out as well:)

I also made this card using the sketch from Mojo Monday (#120).


Supplies are SU cardstock in Ruby Red, Basic Black, and Cameo Coral. DP is DCWV. Ribbon, and dew drops are misc from my stash. The image is colored in with SU watercolor pencils and blended with SU blender pen. I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots, and a cute scalloped punch. And you can't see very well in the picture, but the "beauty mark" has been enhanced with black Stickles.
Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

11 comments:

Lacey Stephens said...

What a fun image!! Great layout, too! Thanks for leaving some "love" on my Kraftin' Kimmie blog hop post!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Lesley said...

Great card, love the lips!

Melina said...

Love the colors you used :)

marsha said...

Cute - great lips!

Hugs,
Marsha

JayLynn said...

This is beautiful! I love the border and the dew drops.

stuffie said...

ooooh...... I like this!!! So pretty with the dew drops and all the pink!!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing! :)

Jennifer said...

This is sooo cute! I love your card. Congrats on making the DT. Hugs!

Just Me said...

Oh this is adorable! I LOVE it!

Tracey said...

Love it!! TFS!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Cute!!