Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rain = Crafty Time!

Good morning!  It's chilly and wet here in Ohio again.  I miss the sunshine, lol!  So we've been inside a lot this week again so it called for a little crafty time.  I made this card using TSB's Dramatic Tree image.  Isn't it pretty?

I am entering this card in a few challenges:
Paper Sundaes - birthday


Supplies:
Image by TSB colored with Copics
SU cardstock Mauve Mist, Eggplant Envy
Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder
sentiment by PTI Mixed Messages
misc ribbon. flower and DP from my stash
Kaiser embellies

Thanks for stopping by!
Colleen

7 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Colleen great card love your image and the purples are perfect.
Great design papers and I do love embossing especially divine swirls my very favourite I would have to say. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful, love the purples with this image. Thanks for sharing and joining us at SSW

Jacki - SSW DT

mulberry station said...

Colleen, what delightful image. I love the purple too..as it is one of my favorite colors. I love your DP. Thanks for sharing your card with us this week.
Nancy SSW-DT

sweetbloominscraps said...

Your TSB image really turned out nice! Love the lavenders and you fun jewels. Thanks for joining us at SSW! Judi SSW DT

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This is really beautiful! I love all the purples and your image is darling! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Cec said...

Very pretty card. Love the image and the little pops of pink you added to this purple beauty. Thanks for joining us at delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Jenny said...

Lovely card with just the perfect colours. Thank you for playing at Paper Sundaes this week.