Saturday, May 7, 2011

Let's Hop with TSB!

It's time for a May Day hop with The Stamping Boutique!

You should have arrived here from Sara's blog.  If not, please head back to TSB's main page to start at the beginning.
I am so thankufor the month of May!  I am not a winter person, and I love all the flowers and the trees that are blooming.  This image from The Stamping Boutique is a perfect piece of spring!

Each of us used this image for our hop cards, and this is what I came up with:




From here, please head over to Michelle's blog, and if you get lost, the hop list is below.  Happy hopping!








**Colleen**  You are HERE


15 comments:

Andrea said...

Very pretty and great for the spring!

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a gorgeous easel card!!! I think I like yours the bestest!

Arts by Sara said...

Colleen... Gorgeous Card! I love your little flower embellishments! Your colors are awesome! Have a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Colleen! I love the little daisies!! And what a perfect bow!
Really great card!!

Stacie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, i love the big pink bow

Kate xxx

Lawren said...

Great card. I love the look of the image with your DP.

Mary M. said...

Very beautiful card. Love the colors and papers you used.

Unknown said...

Love this card!!!! Great layout and colors! Love your flowers and ribbon!

Miranda said...

Colleen you made an awesome card, it;s very lovely and the colours are great
hugs
Miranda

kelly ledder said...

Oh wow this is beautiful x

Heide said...

Such a great card, love the papers and you little extra flowers.

Karin said...

nice easel card, a really like the bright colors and the touch of ribbon give it a classy look.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is great. I just love the flowers you added. TFS.

sweetlilscrapper said...

this is so beautiful, i love everything about it!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Christy said...

I love all the detail on this! Adorable card!