Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birthday Basket

Good evening!  I've been meaning to get this posted for the past two days, but time has slipped away from me!  It has been beautiful and warm and sunny here, and the 2 monkeys and I have been enjoying as much of it as possible (especially since I now have a fenced in yard to contain said monkeys!)

This week The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring One Stitch At A Time Challenges - and the challenge is Fancy Folds.  I hope this counts and some fancy folding!  I found this template on the Stamp TV website.  I love it and it's so cute!  I will be posting some pics at a later date of some more I made for centerpieces for my niece's birthday party coming up.  I'm still working on them though.



Supplies:
Image by TSB from the Birthday Set colored with Copics
SU cardstock Barely Banana, Lavender Lace
Nesties
Crystal Stickles
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder
misc ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!
Colleen

4 comments:

Josephine said...

Fabulous project - and bound to be appreciated by the recipient.

Thanks for joining the Fancy Folds challenge at One Stitch at a Time.

Renee said...

What a cute basket. Thanx for joining us this week at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again, soon.
Renee DT

sparklingblackrose said...

What a lovely creation! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week-hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT-xxx- p.s i have candy :-)

Arts by Sara said...

Colleen... I love your basket! And purple my favorite! I am so happy for you to get a fenced yard! I bet that sure helps you keep up with the monkey's!!! I am working my way around to all my blogging friends, things have been a bit crazy lately! I am hope to be getting back into my routine, so that I visit more often again! I hope you have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara