Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hello!  I am typing this through lots of banging and clanging!  We are getting a new roof put on today, so it's pretty noisy here, but I am thankful none the less to get a new roof since ours was in pretty rough shape.

I made this card this other day - I always seem to be in need of birthday cards, especially cards for men!  I really like how this turned out too.  I love these colors.  And I finally got to use my new Cuttlebug birthday embossing folder:)


Supplies:
Image from TSB colored with Copics
Crystal Stickles
SU cardstock in Bashful Blue, Garden Green, Brilliant Blue
DCWV DP
Nesties Circles
Bella Dots
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Sentiment from PTI Mega Mixed Messages
Oval punches

Thanks for stopping by!
Colleen

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great birthday card. TFS.