Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sunny Bunny in the Garden

Good evening! I wanted to share this card I made the other day with you. I love the DP with this image - it makes me want to garden, and I'm not much of a gardener! The one year I planted lots of flowers and such, the bunnies ate half of them, and something dug up the other half. It's a nice thought though:)

I participated in a few challenges for this card:
Crazy for Challenges - the sketch
Paper Sundaes - no people
Pile it On - Spring card
Sunshine's Stamps Show & Tell - garden theme


Supplies are image (Gardner Bunny) by Sunshine's Stamps colored with Prismacolor pencils. Cardstock by SU Only Orange, Certainly Celery, blue cs is DCWV and DP is also DCWV. Other supplies are Kaisercraft pearls, Nestabilities (sentiment), Mixed Messages sentiment from PTI, misc ribbon and stripes Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

10 comments:

Melina said...

Oh my gracious Colleen! This is so stinkin' cute! I love the dp too!!!!!

Tracey said...

This is so stinkin' cute. Love the matching designer paper and the colors are awesome.
Hugs,
Tracey

Marlene said...

Adorable card! I don't think I've worked with garden bunny yet. Cute!

Christine said...

Very cute, that image is so fun! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Katie said...

What a bright and colorful card with a super cute image!
Thanks for Piling It On this week :)

Alica said...

what a fun card! the papers work great with the image!

Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Moira said...

Hehehe... what a funny little image!

That DP is PERFECT!!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!!! LOVE it!!! So funny :-)

Lesley said...

He's just too cute, great coloring!

April said...

This is really cute...I love the DP!