Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sparkly Wishes

So I have to tell you, taking this picture was a feat in itself. I REALLY need to figure out a better way to take pictures! I sometimes take them indoors in a white box I put together, but since it's been nicer out, I've been taking them outside on our deck. Well, I had the card all set up and went to open the camera, and then WOOSH. The wind blew and with it went my card towards the creek that runs behind the house. So I pleaded with my dear husband to rescue it - and he did:) So thanks to him, here is my card I made this morning.

I love this little cutie from the Stamping Boutique. The sparkly backgrounds are what really caught my eye to set these apart from other images.

I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for this card.

Supplies are SU cardstock in Lovely Lilac, Bashful Blue and Almost Amethyst. I can't remember who the DP is from. Image is Stamping Boutique colored in with Prismacolor pencils and softened with OMS. Other supplies are misc ribbon, Stickles, Bella donuts.

Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

8 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

What a good hubby! I am so glad that he rescued your card and you can share it with us because it's so adorable! I love Stamping Boutique! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Marlene said...

Adorable card. Glad it didn't end up "up a creek without a paddle"...heehee.

Melanie said...

Aw girl too funny!!! I had the same thing happen to me this evening. On the upside, your card is precious, so glad DH recovered it for you.

Moira said...

Very sweet image... I like this layout!

Jessica G. said...

Sweet image, lovely colors, and beautiful DPs! Thanks for participating in this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and hope to see you again next week!
Jessica, TMSC DT

Melina said...

Oh I love this card layout! Beautiful colors too :D

Angela said...

Love the springy colors here; great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

April said...

LOVE this card....those colors are great!