Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Neglected Scrapbook

I have realized of late that I have been neglecting my scrapbooks. I've been making so many cards and other projects, that the scrapbooks have fallen low on my list. But that's ok. I have a plan.
I've joined a few border layout swaps and 8x8 page swaps. All of which are very easy to do. So I'm hoping I can get back to my scrapbook after the first of the year and put all these wonderful layouts to use!
Basically for a border swap, you make the titles, accents, sometime photo boxes and journaling pieces, and supply your own paper to create your own layout. I hope these inspire you too!




Happy stamping!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

These look great! I especially love your winter wonderland project. I, too, have been neglecting my scrapbook and hoping to get back on track. But I'm always having fun in the meantime!