Saturday, April 23, 2011

SNR Digi Weekend - Challenge 1

Good evening!  The Stamping Boutique is having a digi-weekend and the theme is the Royal Wedding.  It runs through tomorrow, so be sure to stop by, pick up some fabulolus freebies, and play along for some really great prizes!

The first challenge is to make your own background, and here is what I came up with.  I love my embossing folders, and this was a great opportunity to use them!  This was a shower card I made for my cousin's fiance.

Cards for the challenge can be entered here.



The second challenge is a recipe challege:
Something old
Something new
Something borrowed
Something blue

I used another TSB image, and it's another freebie this weekend as part of the event.

Cards for this challenge can be entered here.


 


I didn't get to make a card for the third challenge, but the challenge is a color challenge - use the royal colors red, white and blue.  Cards can be entered here for this challenge.  Be sure to stop the SNR page tomorrow for the freebie for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!
Colleen

1 comment:

Christy Dillman said...

These are both wonderful! One of my fave color combos on first one and love that big bow! I love the layout on second one and subtle colors!

Hugs,
Christy