Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sunshine Saturday!

Happy Saturday!  The boys are out tending to the weed patch....I mean lawn.  Lemon cookies in the oven for a neighbor...baby girl with socks...er "gloves" on her hands bringing all her toys into the kitchen...dishwasher running...thus is our morning:)  I am so thankful for the beautiful sunshine and the cool breeze as well!

This is a little birthday card I made a little while ago.  I love this card!  This paper is so me:)   I was trying to use up some of my stash, hence the image and the paper.  I think the layout was from an SCS sketch, but I can't remember which one now.


Supplies:
Image from Stamping Bella colored with Copics
SU cardstock in Pretty in Pink and Rose Romance, Close to Cocoa
DP is from my scraps
Misc ribbon
Buttons are American Crafts?
Sentiment from PTI Mixed Messages
Oval Nesties

Thanks for stopping by!
Colleen

No comments: