Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Coffee, Anyone?

Good evening! I hope everyone is settling back into their school routines. We've been trying, and then my son came down with strep throat. However, he's back to school tomorrow! This is a little bit how I look in the mornings...she's just a lot cuter!

This is my first time making a tag card. There were probably instructions somewhere, but I kind of just winged it. I used the Coffee Kiki La Rue from the Paper Jewels store. I thought the tag could be removed to be a bookmark too.

I used SCS sketch sc06 for this card.






I colored the CC Designs image in with Copics and highlighted with an opaque white pen. The tag was made with a nestabilities die. I used materials I received in a card kit for most of the card, and added SU cardstock in Pixie Pink. I also used a Cuttlebug embossing folder in swiss dots.

Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

marsha said...

Ooh, Colleen, she is such a cutie! Fabulous coloring and I just love the bright, bright colors! Awesome tag card!
Hugs, Marsha

Moira said...

Adorable!

I love the idea of using the tag for a book mark.

AnnMarie said...

Awwww! This is too cute!

April said...

This is soooo cute....love the colors and your coloring is looking amazing!!

Melina said...

I'm with AnnMarie...AWWWWWW! This is so cute! Great colors :)

Melanie said...

WOW girl, super amazing, this is great, esp for winging it. I love your coloring!! So cute!!

JayLynn said...

I really need to make one of these! I`m always losing bookmarks :) Beautiful card!!