Friday, July 9, 2010

Splashy Hi

Hello again! I have another card to share with you today, but hopefully I will be back sharing some of the scrapbook pages I was able to put together earlier this week.

It's a late night tonight (I know, it's only 9:00, but my 5 year old is still up, and my husband just got done working (officially) for the night. We just got back from a family get together as my uncle and aunt are heading back to Georgia tomorrow (via Tennessee, but hey, close enough). So I thought I'd stop in and make a quick post while Daddy is reading to him. He's so into Henry Huggins this week.

I love this image and how it screams summer! She's from Tiddly Inks. I colored her in with Prismacolor pencils with OMS. I wish you could see her goggles better - they're filled in with Crystal Effects, but it was so sunny when I took this picture, and didn't realize it until much later when I uploaded it. Oh well, you get the idea:)


Well, I'm off to help with teeth brushing!
Have a great night and happy stamping!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

How adorable!! Sweet image....and colored nicely!

Moira said...

Cute - love the sketch - and cool that you put the crystal effect to make her goggles look more realistic!

April said...

Too cute...I love tiddly inks!