Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bookmarks

My fellow Crafty Critter Melanie hosted a bookmark swap on SCS, and these are the ones I made for my 2 spots. I had fun with these. I always enjoy making bookmarks, and read...well, used to read before little one #2.

For the first one, I used a Raisin Boat stamp, colored it in with SU watercolor pencils and blended with a blender pen. Paper is SU Certainly Celery and DCWV. I used Bella dots and Stickles to accent along with misc ribbon and large eyelet.


This second card I used a misc rubber stamp (sorry, don't know where it's from) embossed with white embossing powder. Not sure who the DP is from, but cardstock is SU black and Eggplant Envy. Ribbon and eyelet are misc, and the bling is Kaiser from the Paper Jewels store.


Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

8 comments:

Marlene said...

Cute bookmarks! I really really like that second one!!! Very pretty!

Kras said...

I like both, but these ribbons project has become very successful. And the stamp is my favorite. I love both cards

Melanie said...

Girl I love your bookmarks, you did such an awesome job. Must admit the beach one is my fav but both are super!!!

Melina said...

Oh Colleen! These are great! I love purple so you know which is my fave :)
They are both wonderful! Great job

marsha said...

These are cute Colleen!

Hugs, Marsha

Terria said...

oh these are cute I really love that black and eggplant 2gther

April said...

Man...I hope I'm in your groups...those are great...I really love those dark purples on the second one!

Moira said...

These are great!

I think I`m going to make bookmarks for all of my family for Christmas!