Saturday, March 7, 2009

Some Scrapbook Layouts

Yesterday I posted some cards I've recently made, and today, here are some scrapbook layouts I've made recently for swaps on SCS.

This first one was to have a bath time theme. (Sorry these pics are so aweful!) I cut the letters out on the Cricut with the Winnie the Pooh font cartridge. (I love that one for fonts!) I used some bubbles DP, DCWV cardstock, and dewdrops on the bottom. The scallops are cut with 2 nesting punches (can't remember brand) but I love them - use them a lot. The stamp is House Mouse.


This page I made for a brown theme. Again, DCWV background paper, some misc DP, some SU cs (creamy caramel and chocolate chip). All ink is SU and versamark for the embossing on the bon-bon. The stamps are SU, but the name is escaping me now - I believe it's a retired set though. I can't wait to use this page!

This last page was a blue theme. The paper is the same as above (photo mat is SU Ballet Blue). The stamp is a misc rubber stamp, and you can't see it, but the "family" is highlighted with clear stickles.


Well, I hope you like them. I'm off to hopefully get some crafting done today. I want to try making these coaster boxes for Easter baskets, so I may try one today. If they turn out, I'll post a pic later.

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Colleen your pages are wonderful. You do such wonderful work, great job!