Friday, February 6, 2009

Some Cards

So, once again it's been a while since I've posted, but here I am! We've had a rough start to the year, but the weather is finally warming up and hopefully it will get better!

I haven't done much crafting lately, and I've also been lax on taking pics, but here are two cards I've made recently.

This first one I made needed to include embossing somewhere - so I embossed the background in silver from a clear stamp set I have from Pat Catan's or something. I used stickles to accent the candles on the cake too.


This second card I created from a card kit I made for a swap on SCS. I used blender pens to color in the image. I've just recently this last year started to use DP on my cards. I think it adds a nice touch, and if you have any leftovers from scrapping, it's a nice way to use them up since you don't need a lot for a card.



Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Love the watercoloring and the paper choices you made! Great card.