Saturday, January 17, 2009

LOTW

I've been doing a lot of Letter of the Word swaps lately. They are easy and fun. I can't wait to start putting them on scrapbook pages!

This first set if for the words Bonfire and Thanksgiving. The I is supposed to be a smore. I embossed the "marshmallow" with clear embossing powder. I used a corner rounder to make both the marshmallow and the chocolate.

The V and the tag are cut from the cricut, and the leaf is stamped, hand-trimmed, and accented with clear sparkle stickles.

This set is for holidays. 4th of July, Christmas, and Birthday. I cut all from the cricut. I used stickles for the sparkles, and the red star is from a set of sparkle foamies from WalMart.

These are family - dad, mom, grandma, grandpa. The m & a circles are 2 nesting punches (can't remember the brand). I like how these turned out.


And finally, these letters are for inspirational words. Love, imagine, joy, live, laugh. Most of the same deets as above. The flower on the g is K & co.
Hope these inspire and happy stamping!



2 comments:

April said...

Wow....look at your go! Those letters are super super cute! I can't wait to get them in our joined swaps!!!

Melanie said...

I love seeing everyone else's creations and getting ideas. You did a great job!!!