Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's a New Year Already!

It's January already! (Well, I guess we're pretty well into it by now anyways.) I feel like I'm just starting to get back into the swing of things after all things holidays. We're getting ready for my son's 4th birthday party on Saturday, but after that, I'm hoping to get back to posting here more often again. So here's a little something in the mean time!


I love how this card turned out. I can't remember what the stamp set it - it's from Joann's though. The DP behind the cupcakes is from a DCWV summer(?) matstack. I can't remember! That's pretty bad...but the cupcakes I colored in with my blender pens and used clear sparkle stickles on the cherries. The colors are a little hard to see, but they are SU positively pink, and marvelous magenta I want to say? The ink is chocolate chip. And I just used a corner rounder on the corners. Hope you liked it!

Happy stamping!

No comments: