Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Girl Layout

Good morning!  It's been quite a while since I've worked on a scrapbook, but I finally am back in the swing of things!  I was able to finish my son's 3rd year album about a year ago (yeah, I guess it has been a while!).  So now I am starting on my daughter's first year album. 

I received this page in a swap - not sure who made it, but it is really cute!  I just added the pictures and the title and the butterfly at the bottom.  Gotta love those quick pages!



Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Craft Paper said...

Very cute layout!! Use up those swaps.

Lesley said...

Awww, how precious!

AnnMarie said...

This is so sweet! Love that pretty little face!

Moira said...

Adorable!

Keep using those swaps up.. you'll get your album done in no time!