Friday, June 4, 2010

Cupcake, Anyone?

I'm baaccckkk!!! Ok, that looks (and sounds) a little creepy. Sorry:) Anyways, I'm back for the month of June sharing my Paper Jewels creations.

Yes, I know I love my cupcake stamps, and this one is no exception! She is too adorable and perfect, I think, for a birthday card! Her name is Cupcake Kiki and you can find her in the Paper Jewels store.

I used the gatefold technique for this card.


Supplies are Su cardstock in Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Rose Red. I used paper from the DCWV Sweet Stack. Other supplies are SU scallop punch, Prismacolor Pencils, OMS, Kaisercraft Rhinestones (from the Paper Jewels store also) and Stickles. The sentiment was from my stash, but I don't know where it's from.
Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

8 comments:

Marlene said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the pinks. What a pretty fancy-fold card!

Craft Paper said...

Such an adorable card! Pink, pink, pink....I love it!!

Melina said...

love this kind of fold! Beautiful colors :)

Lesley said...

How stinkin' cute! I love cupcakes:)

JayLynn said...

Sooooo pretty! I love the way this opens :)

April said...

This is super adorable...your coloring is fabulous and I justlove the DP!

marsha said...

This is just too cute Colleen! I love it!
Hugs, Marsha

Moira said...

So sweet.. love the gate fold!