Wednesday, March 3, 2010

CCBG Challenge #21

Wow it's been a crazy week here! I did want to stop by however and share this card with you.

I hosted this week's Crafty Critter Blog Challenge - use SCS sketch SC188, use brown and dots somewhere on your project. So this is what I came up with:)


Supplies are SU cardstock in Chocolate Chip Rose Red, Garden Green and Barely Banana. Image is Sugar Nellie colored in with Copics and Bic Mark Its. Dots are Stamping Bella and the triangles are embossing with the Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots.
Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

11 comments:

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Nice crisp clean style - and very attractive coloration!

Tracey said...

Awww...this is just adorable.
Hugs,
Tracey

Jennifer said...

Adorable card Colleen! Hugs!

Lesley said...

I love your card, great coloring!

marsha said...

I just love your card! This is such a cute image and I love your colors!

Hugs,
Marsha

April said...

Great card...I loved your sketch challenge, just didn't get enough time to do it! Love the Bella dots!!!

Terria said...

Really pretty!!

Moira said...

Love it!

Nishant said...

.this is just adorable.
work at home in india

Heather said...

Oh how adorable- I love how you colored and the paper- works together so well.

HappyCrafter said...

ooh, I love how you've layered the paper at a diagonal angle, this is such a cute card!