Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's Sunday Again

Well, another week has flown by and here we are at Sunday again! These last couple weeks I've been making a point to diminish my card kit stack, and here are a couple of my favs. I'll be posting more cards in the weeks to come probably!

I love the supplies from this first card. This was a fun one to make. I don't always use a lot of embellishments, but the busyness works for me on this one.



This House Mouse card I made from a kit I put together for a swap on SCS. It's hard to see, but the swirls on the cupcake are hightlighted with clear Stickles.



I am always excited to get Bella images. I do not own any, but they are so cute. I added my own cardstock for this one because for some reason, I couldn't measure and I kept cutting the DP to the wrong size. Anyways, it turned out pretty good.

Thanks for looking!


4 comments:

Melina said...

Love your cards! I don't have any bella stamps either but I love them. Cute Cute Cute

Megan said...

I love your cards. YOu have a done a nice job with the coloring as well.

Melanie said...

Very cute and crafty, I think the MFT stamp card is my fav. Very cute, great job!!

April said...

I totally hope that you are doing what the chick in that first card is doing.....sitting with her feet up relaxing with some chocolate....a baby is on the way!!!!