Our blog group has a virtual stamp day (weekend) this past weekend. I didn't get as much time to participate as I would have liked, but I did get to this first challenge.
The challenge was to make a card using acetete. Here's a tutorial and some samples from the SCS gallery.
I thought I had some acetate on hand, but when I went to make my card, I couldn't find it. So, pulled a clear box out of my trash can (paper only, don't worry!) and used my Nestabilities to cut out a circle. I used Stazon black ink for the sentiment stamped directly on the acetate. I stamped the other image on white paper and mounted it behind the acetate. I will definitely be using this technique more often - thanks for the challenge, April!
Thanks for looking and happy stamping!
Challenge 475 - Family!
1 day ago